- Tufts Fund
- Volunteer Support
- Faculty and Staff Giving
- Gift Planning
- Endowment and Capital Giving
- Corporate and Foundation Partnerships
- Parents Giving Program
How to Get Involved
Call a Friend and Multiply Your Support for Tufts!
As a Tufts Fund Gift Officer, you can amplify your support of your alma matter and reconnect with classmates at the same time. You play a critical role in increasing alumni support of Tufts and helping the university to provide the next generation of Jumbos with the kind of experiences you once enjoyed.
During the past six years, more than 8,000 alumni have been contacted by over 640 Tufts Fund Gift Officers; more than $2,900,000 has been raised for the Schools of Arts and Sciences and Engineering thanks to their efforts.
Your time commitment as a volunteer is small and can be undertaken from all corners of the globe. This role both has great impact on the University and is an easy way to stay connected to classmates while making a difference for Tufts.
Features of the Tufts Fund Gift Officer program:
- Opportunity to select your contacts based on career, affinity, geographic region, or class
- Time commitment of no more than 10 hours per year
- Resources including a Tufts Fund Gift Officer Handbook, talking points, phone scripts, and other tools
- Regular updates from the Hill for you to share with your contacts
- Special opportunities at Tufts Alumni events
If you have any questions, or want to get involved, contact Melissa White, Director, Tufts Fund, at 617-627-5335 or email@example.com .