- Tufts Fund
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Faculty and Staff Giving
- Gift Planning
- Endowment and Capital Giving
- Corporate and Foundation Partnerships
- Parents Giving Program
Tufts Fund gifts are making an impact on campus every day, connecting Jumbos to each other and the world.
Gifts to the Tufts Fund for Arts, Sciences & Engineering come from alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff, and friends. These annual, unrestricted gifts support every part of the Tufts experience and enable the university to prioritize needs, take advantage of arising opportunities, and react to unforeseen challenges. They are spent, and therefore needed, each fiscal year (July 1 through June 30).
Annual gifts benefit Tufts students in so many ways:
- Financial aid (Tufts meets 100 percent of demonstrated need for our undergraduate students)
- Faculty who love to teach
- Course development
- Opportunities to work with faculty in the creation of knowledge
- Modern campus facilities that foster community and learning
- Opportunities outside the classroom, including athletics, student services, and residential life
Every gift matters, and more than 17,600 donors make a big impact. Thank you.
Looking for the annual fund for another Tufts school?
Visit our Support a School page.