Parents Leadership Council
Parents Leadership Council Members 2012-2013
The Parents Leadership Council:
An Invitation to Lead
The Parents Leadership Council is a group of Tufts parents who facilitate the advancement of the university by serving as ambassadors; providing feedback on our activities and communications; and providing philanthropic support each year through the Parents Fund, part of the Tufts Fund for Arts, Sciences & Engineering. Members share a common interest in strengthening the academic mission and reputation of the university, and in doing so, enhancing the student experience overall. Committee membership is by invitation.
Parents Leadership Council members lead by example, demonstrating their support of Tufts by:
- making leadership gifts every year in support of the university’s top priorities
- hosting and attending receptions to introduce university leadership to parents in their regions, or to welcome incoming students and their families to Tufts
- serving as ambassadors by fostering relationships with fellow parents to broaden their knowledge of the university and encourage their support
- providing feedback and guidance on special projects as needed
- identifying opportunities for corporate or foundation support through personal and professional networks
- attending the Parents Leadership Council reception and annual meeting held every fall during Parents and Family Weekend
Parents Leadership Council members receive exclusive e-newsletters and benefit from reserved seating at certain university events.
To discuss involvement with the Parents Leadership Council, please contact Gina DeSalvo at 617-627-0644 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet some of our Parent Leadership Council members:
- Kim and Phil Artis, A13P
- John Jacobs, A09P, A11P, A13P and Vivian Diller, A09P, A11P, A13P
- Marjorie Cohen Stanzler, J73, A09P, A14P, and Paul Stanzler, A09P, A14P
- Marilyn and David O’Toole, A12P